Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Making out at work, in an elevator, and in a car

My guy came back in town on the weekend. On Monday morning, we immediately communicated on Skype. I could tell that he missed me.
"If you're coming into work today, you're welcome to attend my presentation," he told me.
"I may attend, if I can find a doodle pad," I teasing, suggesting that I may find it boring.
I did go into work in the afternoon. I got my haircut on the weekend. He noticed.

Unfortunately, he was caught speeding on the weekend. He is attempting to fight the charge. He was depressed, which concerned me. I did try to cheer him up by being my funny self. It worked, but it took some time.

Towards the end of the day, I had asked him a question about his presentation. He came over and sat on my desk. We talked. I was so tempted to touch him. Instead, he talked some more, and massaged the back of my neck. It was sensual, relaxing, and quite arousing. His hand went down my purple sweater, massaging the upper part of my back. He then cupped his hand under my chin and caressed it. He then went to sit at his desk.

Yep, we talked briefly on Skype. He wanted to know if I was up for a making-out session. I was, but it was that time of the month for me. Instead, I offered to please him. He was game.

We met at the elevators. The first one came, but it was full. So, we waited. It was just the two of us.
"So, how are you doing?" he asked me.
"I'm good," I replied. "But, I am concerned about you."
"I'm okay," he stated confidently, scanning me up and down with his eyes. "You look yummy."
We got into the elevator. We were the only ones in there. The doors closed. He came over and our lips locked into a passionate kiss. Our hands were in a tight, warm embrace. We got the the ground level.
"That was nice," I said, smiling, and squeezed his hand.
We drove to our usual location. We got into the backseat of his car. I could tell that he was horny.

He held my left hand and kissed it. Our lips locked again. We kissed for a bit before we both came up for air.
"I have missed kissing your full lips," he whispered. 
He moved my right hand down to his crotch. His member was getting erect.

He unzipped my sweater. He noticed the black bra that I was wearing underneath it.
"That black bra is so sexy. You are killing me!"
We kissed some more. He groped my breasts and played with my nipples. I played with his penis some more. Finally, he unzipped his pants and lowered his underpants. I took out his hard cock and proceeded to give him a handjob.

He played with my hair. At one point, his hand went down my underpants and he groped my right buttock. He hugged me as I worked diligently on making him come. He eventually did. His semen oozed warmly over my hand. He immediately got some tissues and wiped my hand down first, before proceeding to clean himself up. He is quite the gentleman.

My guy and I talked for a bit. Towards the end of our conversation, he held my left hand and looked at it.
"You have beautiful nails. I love your fingers, your ring, and how smooth your hands are," he said, sweetly.
He looked at my face.
"You are sweet, smart, funny, and cute. I love your haircut," he said, playing with the locks framed around my face.
He looked at the black hairband around my wrist. He wasn't a fan of it. Like the playful guy that I love, he snapped it.
"Ow!" I said.
"That'll remind you to take it off your wrist the next time we're together."
I know that once that time of the month is over, I will be over his knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment