Monday, July 05, 2021

Birthday recap

My birthday was lovely. I spent the day picking up birthday perks and ordering food that I love.

My list of fun perks consists of these items:

  • Starbucks - free drink
  • Chapters - bought Richard Marx's new book as my gift to me
  • The Body Shop - $10 off any purchase
  • Sephora - free birthday gift (I chose a mini face cream and lip mask set)
  • Kettleman's Bagel - free dozen bagels (I went with onion)
  • Denny's - free grand slam breakfast when you show your ID (pay for tax only)
  • Fat Ninja Bite - a local Korean eatery where I got dinner
It was a great day.

The only downside was getting two e-cards from the ex. I don't know why he sent two seven minutes apart. I haven't opened them. I don't want them spoiling my weekend. Frankly, I don't think that I want them to spoil my life.

Week 2 of my staycation begins. It has been relaxing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment