Monday, March 16, 2020

Taxes and financial outlook

On Sunday, I filed my taxes. I am roughly 1.5 months early. I am looking forward to getting money at the end of the month.

Things at work are better. For a while, employees didn't get bonuses for three years because our company was digging itself out of debt. Last year, we got a bonus and it was amazing. I get one again at the end of the month, which is supposed to be better than the previous year. Yay!

I am looking forward to taking that money and paying off my debt. I also hope to invest some of it. I am working on an emergency fund in my savings account. It has been years since I've had a decent one.

I like that my financial situation is getting better. It has taken a while, but it's nice to see things coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment