Sunday, March 15, 2020

Working from home - company-wide till the end of March

On Friday, I received an e-mail saying that employees can work from home till the end of the month. It requires manager approval.

My manager is a control freak. Although I see myself getting approval, the fact that his entire team can potentially work from home this month without his full control over the situation will be difficult for him to digest.

I have been fortunate to have had support from friends and colleagues over his horrible delivery about my being banned from the workplace because I went to the States. It's one thing to be safe. It's also about being compassionate, which he lacks as a person.

2 comments:

  1. I hope he doesn't give you too much of a hard time about the recent travel and working from home. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! I hope that you're staying safe, too.

      Delete