Thursday, March 26, 2020

Electric toothbrush change

I have used an electric toothbrush for nearly two decades. It does make a difference. I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist's office twice a year and my plaque buildup is minimal.

I have been a Braun Oral-B user since the beginning. My recent one was falling apart on the outside after nearly a decade.

Recently, I bought a replacement electric toothbrush and decided to try a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean classic. It's purple, which happens to be my favourite colour.

I will use it for the first time once I'm done writing this post. It's currently charting in a glass cup. It's neat.

It's funny how a small change is an exciting one.

My travel toothbrush is still a Braun Oral-B. I am glad that I have it around, as I have many brush head replacements for it.

2 comments:

  1. OH, I get really excited when I have a new appliance too. I hope it worked out for you and you're enjoying this new toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my new toothbrush! It cleans even better than my old one. I haven't used all the fancy settings, but it has been enjoyable using it so far.

      Delete