Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Travel, ruler, soreness, video, and jetlag

My guy is in Stockholm this week. We have fond memories of spending a week together a few years ago.

On Tuesday, we chatted on Skype. He asked me how long it took for the soreness to go away after my hard spanking with a purple ruler. The soreness lasted nearly three days. He told me that he was pleased and would spank me again when he is back in town.

He called me while working out at the gym, which is a five-minute walk from his hotel. While he was walking back, he turned on Skype's video feature on his phone. It was great to see his sweet face, warm smile, and perfectly uniform head.

He surprised me by taking a video shot of his head from above. It was sweet of him. I miss caressing it.

He was less jetlagged yesterday. Here's hoping that he continues to adjust as the week progresses.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that you two can Skype when he's traveling. Too funny about the soreness...you enjoyed every minute of it also, didn't you. ;) Hope you two are able to connect soon after he arrives home.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy being sore again. No complaints, other than my usual whining. =)

      Delete