Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Observations while being spanked and groped

My guy and I went out for lunch with a colleague today. I chose a local Chinese restaurant to frequent and drove us there. The food was delicious and the company was wonderful!

We had a good 1.5-hour break there. We chatted up quite the storm. We laughed a lot. My guy and I were sitting across from each other once again.

He looked longingly at my hands that were laying flat on the table. I could tell that he had missed me.

When we were leaving the restaurant, he held the door open for me, like the polite man that he is. I walked through it. He grabbed my left buttock, not once, but twice! I was aroused. He knew it.

For what seems to be years, I had always thought that my being spanked caused me to be extremely aroused and wet. Nope, it's more than that. I love being groped. I get turned on even when my buttocks are lightly caressed.

When you are over your spanker's knee, do you close your eyes while you are being spanked or are they wide open? Mine tend to be open. The last time that I was spanked, I was looking at my guy's Rockport shoes. I also observed that my guy was wearing grey socks.

On Friday, I casually asked whether my guy was wearing Rockport shoes again. He nodded. He was impressed that I knew what brand his shoes were.
"When you were spanking me last week, I was looking at your shoes and socks," I admitted.
"That's nice," he said, with a smile on his face.
"You probably had a better view than I did," I hinted.
"Yes, I love spanking that cute little butt of yours," he said sweetly. "We need sturdier implements, though."
"I should find that fuzzy purple paddle. I doubt that it'll break like the other implements so far," I smiled.
If a third implement is destroyed while I am being spanked, I am getting a lottery ticket. In either case, I am a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment