Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Progress and plan of attack on an massive spreadsheet

I spent Tuesday working on a page of updates. It took me a good eight hours of thorough work.

I have roughly ten pages left. I am going to copy and paste content as-is. It's not the best method, but it does make my documents complete.

Once all that is done, I'll cycle back and do my thorough fixes. It's my current plan that will definitely get the content in by end-of-day Wednesday. If I can't get my thorough fixes in by Wednesday, that's okay. I'll continue fixing them for the next software release.

I dislike scope creep. An additional 2,000 rows of information in this one spreadsheet was completely unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea what you are having to do but it sounds massively tedious - i hope your plan works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite the task. My plan is working. Luckily, there's a delay with our software release date, so I have time to get everything done by Sunday. Yay!

      Delete