Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Sleepyhead who likes to snooze

It has been fun watching movies in bed with my guy. He has watched more movies than I have, so it's great getting recommendations from him. We end up cuddling, which is heavenly.

He has a tough time getting up in the morning. The alarm on my phone backs up his. He likes hitting the snooze button multiple times. I am up the first time that I hear the alarm.

The other day, he had a difficult time waking up. I ended up putting his phone on his head. It was on vibrate for ten minutes. It wasn't until I told him what time it was that he was alert and got ready for work.

He's my sleepyhead. I love him for who he is.

2 comments:

  1. You are more a morning person girl with the naughty name? Is he more of an evening person or just a someone who needs a lot of sleep like some people do?

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a night owl who can wake up early. It's an odd combination. I suppose that it makes me a morning person compared to my guy.

      He is a night owl. We have no problem staying up together. He loves sleep and needs tons of it. I let him sleep in till noon on the weekend, which he loved.

      Delete