Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dollar Tree and rope

My guy loves Dollar Tree. I do, too. You can get practically everything there.

I found one fairly close by our hotel. We went over there after dinner. It even has a frozen foods section, including ice cream and breakfast items.

We walked by the hardware section. There was rope.
"You could use it to tie me up," I said to him quietly.
"Good idea," he said, grabbing a neat bundle.
Later on in the store, he discretely groped my buttock.
"Now, I'm all horny," he said.
"I know," I said to him.
Yes, thinking about the possibilities of using rope on me are nice.

4 comments:

  1. Your guy must enjoy your imaginative spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile first time I have heard of Dollar Tree.. But if I get it right we have similar stores here in the Netherlands.
    Mmmm. rope. Sounds lovely to me. Big rope fan...

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! We are both novices at using rope. He got so into it that he was disappointed that the hotel bed doesn't have any posts!

      Delete