Saturday, January 12, 2019

Analyzing, packing, decluttering, and almost sleeping

Such an exhausting first week back at work! Although I have made some progress trying to figure out how this new employee learns and thinks, it would take me quite some time to write a post about it. I'll need to save it for a future post. I feel like I have made a breakthrough. I just wish that the outcome wouldn't be this labour-intensive.

I spent the last half an hour packing for my vacation. I just have some clothes to pack. Pretty much everything else has been taken care of. I'm pleased.

Decluttering is going well. I have another batch of books to donate. I have some more clothes that I don't wear anymore to give away. I have been getting rid of a bunch of papers that I don't know why I ended up ignoring for a while.

All is well. I just need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a really good vacation with lots of spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael! It has been a while since I have had a spanking, so I look forward to many, too.

      Delete