Sunday, January 20, 2019

Landing, sucking, and cuddling on our first day

I'm backtracking for a bit. When I first arrived at the hotel, my guy was about ten minutes away. As I was taking all my stuff out of my rental car, he pulled over and waved at me. We talked. I was heading towards the hotel lobby.

He came over moments later to take me to his hotel room. When we got there, we hugged, kissed, and I briefly unpacked after he helped put my suitcase in a spot.

We went out for dinner at a local place. We came back and did a few things, like exercise and shower, before we got into bed.

My guy was horny. I got to play with his erect member. He pulled it out of his boxer briefs and pajama bottoms. I started to hold his hard cock in my hand, but ended up putting it in my mouth instead. I can't remember when I last sucked my guy. He loved it. I did, too.

He came. I ended up pulling out and jerking him off a few seconds beforehand. It was nice making him ejaculate. We cleaned up and then cuddled for the rest of the night.

It's nice to spend time with him.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful to me girl with the naughty name. I hope you are happy.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, Han! I am happy. Spending some quality time with my guy for over a week was needed.

      Delete