Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bad girl gets a spanking while cuddling in bed

The other night, my guy and I were in bed, cuddled up, watching a movie. We ended up talking about something, which led to the following conversation.
"That's bad," he remarked.
"I'm a good girl, though," I replied.
"No, you're not," he said.
He rolled up against me and fount my butt. He started spanking my left buttock over my shorts. I kept insisting that I was good, but the smacks kept going. They were getting harder.

He pulled my shorts down and continued spanking me over my panties. I protested that a good girl should not be spanked. He pulled down my panties and gave me some hard smacks across my bare bottom. I was so turned on. He knew it.

Moments later, he made me reach orgasm. It was awesome. I kissed him. He was happy. I was, too.

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Spanking in bed is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful way to enjoy watching a movie
    Red

    ReplyDelete