Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Being vulnerable... he's here!

When my guy and I started dating, it took him a while to open up to me. He wasn't great at expressing how he felt. He would tell me that he felt vulnerable and a bit uncomfortable.

These days, he embraces his vulnerability. We both trust each other. He comes to me when he needs to talk. The feeling is mutual.

After sex, we both are in a lethargic, relaxed state. We say the most fun things afterwards. The other day, my guy ended up singing. That's nothing unusual.
"I'm here! I'm here!" he sang to me.
"I know. You're next to me," I said, sweetly kissing him.
"I'm here! You're here!" he said, in a dopey voice.
"You're here. Me, too," I said.
He's sweet when he is in this state. I just want to hug him even more.

2 comments:

  1. Love reading about your sweet moments with your guy, CB...thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sharing such moments. I'm glad that you love reading about them, too. =)

      Delete