Monday, October 02, 2017

Impromptu travel arrangements to be with my guy

It's nice chatting with my guy on Skype. He made it safely to Seattle.

It looks like I may be joining him for the long Thanksgiving weekend that is coming up. I am making travel arrangements

It turns out that my guy has lost is driver's licence, so he is stuck without a rental car while he is away. It's another reason why I should be with him.

He is thrilled that I am looking into flights and such. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that will be nice to spend Thanksgiving with your guy. Good gravy...how did your guy lose his license? Hope he doesn't lose his passport also! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our plans this weekend have changed, but we will still be together.

      We aren't sure whether his driver's licence is at home or if he lost it somewhere else. He does have his passport, so that's a good sign!

      Delete