Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A call, a date, and a spanking

On Tuesday, the last couple of hours at work were dragging. It was almost as if my guy had sensed that I needed a lift. He called me.
"Hey," I said, getting up from my work area and finding a room to talk privately.
"Hey, can you talk?" he asked me.
"Sure. What's up?" I asked him.
"I'm in Toronto. I am getting a navigation system installed in my car, like you did a few months back," he explained. "Did you want to meet for dinner?"
"Yes!" I exclaimed.
He truly wanted to see me badly. I told him that I'd leave work at 17:00, which is extremely early for me. He called me as I was pulling out of the parking lot at work. He called me again just as I had arrived at the car place to pick him up.
"Hey," he said, getting into my car.
"Hey," I reciprocated.
We kissed. We then held hands as I drove us to a different Chinese restaurant to try. 

I'll write more about my day later. The not-so-surprising part of the day was getting a hard spanking. It's nice to write this blog post with a sore backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment