Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy National Ass Day!

A friend on Twitter indicated that it was National Ass Day. I am thinking that this is more of an American auspicious occasion, as Canadians need more fun days like this one to celebrate.

So, this special day made me think. How does one celebrate it? For me, it would be nice to grope my guy's backside or to be pulled over his knee for a solid spanking. A girl needs to fantasize, especially when my guy is halfway across the world.

As for Skyping, we haven't connected all that well so far this week. On Tuesday, he had sent me a brief message. I had stepped away from the computer for ten minutes. I have not seen him online since.

I am bummed out. No pun intended... really!

I miss him a lot. I know that he's busy. Having a 10.5-hour time difference isn't helpful, either. Here's hoping that we can chat before the week is over.

In the meantime, it's probably safe to say that every time my guy spanks or gropes my backside is a perfect ass day. We have plenty of such days to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment