Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Taking a BDSM quiz - my results

I like taking quizzes from time to time. And nope, I am not talking about quizzes for a couple of training courses that I am taking at work this week.

I stumbled across a BDSM quiz on Renee Rose's blog, which I sat down and diligently went through the seven pages of questions. The verdict? I am a switch.
  • Switch - 96%
  • Masochist - 86%
  • Submissive - 79%
  • Sadist - 75%
  • Bondage - 71%
  • Experimental - 68%
  • Dominant - 64%
  • Exhibitionist / Voyeur -  27%
  • Degradation - 54%
  • Vanilla - 25%
This result doesn't surprise me. For years, I enjoyed spanking my ex-hubby and being spanked. These days, I am exploring more of my submissive side with my guy. However, he has expressed interest in being spanked. I like the thought of having him over my lap for a spanking. I told him that we could explore this avenue when he was ready.

I am pleased that he likes when I touch his buttocks. It's promising. I am hopeful.

4 comments:

  1. Never give up, sweetie. His bottom needs a spanking, and I can almost picture him laying across your lap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got switch also. Interesting quiz. I think that I like being submissive in the bedroom more than anything (or anywhere) else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I am patient and can't wait for the day to spank him over my knee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and for sharing your result, Adaline. I agree with you. I enjoy being submissive sexually -- that's about it! =)

    ReplyDelete