Thursday, December 18, 2008

A pinch of this, a pinch of that...

I'm flashing back to my childhood again.  I've been baking up a storm in the kitchen these days, now that I have what seems to be free time again to do activities that I love.  Baking is one of them.  As you may have noticed, I've updated my blog more in the month of December than all my entries this summer.

If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you probably can tell that I love a good spanking, but also enjoy receiving a few pinches on my backside.  Where did pinches come into play for me?  This entries is where I attempt to sort this interest out.

I remember being four years old.  My mom gave me baths and would often pinch my bottom.  It wasn't such a hurtful pinch that I had to rub my bottom.  It was out of love.

In senior kindergarten, I had a female teacher who would give unsuspecting children in her class pinches on their backsides during gym class.  They weren't often, I'm afraid.  It would generally happen on a sort of horizontal beam.  My childhood friends and I would hang over this beam, with our posteriors facing up.  Naturally, the teacher would walk around.  I suppose she couldn't resist and gave each up-in-the-air bottom a pinch.  You felt it.  This happened to me just once.  A friend of mine gave me a pinch once, saying that it was the teacher.

A few years later, when I was in grade two, I saw a male teacher come in and scoop a birthday boy up on his birthday.  Spanks and pinches were given to my classmate.  It intrigued me.  I was kind of bummed (no pun intended) that my birthday was in the summer.  Kids catch on fast. =)

I like the birthday spanking ritual of giving "a pinch to grow an inch" towards the end of the happy procedure.  I normally wanted at least two pinches -- one pinch for each cheek.  Equality is important, you know!  Getting pinches after being spanked kind of tests how sore your bottom is.  It's really my icing on the cake.

Over the years, I have incorporated more pinches into my spanking life.  G isn't particularly fond of getting pinches.  However, when we first went swimming together just after we had got married, he didn't do much in the water.  He stood there in the shallow end for some reason.  On several occasions, I came up to him and gave him a few pinches while he was standing there.  He felt them.  I slowly got him to slightly like getting pinches.  I think he finds it more painful when I put him over my knee and spanking him over his wet swimming trunks, and then pull them down and spank him on his bare, wet bottom.  It does hurt more, which is why I love giving him a sneak-attacking spanking when he comes out of the shower.

Anyway, getting back to pinches, I still get a couple of pinches to grow a couple of inches, even though I no longer grow taller.  We've experimented, where the last two pinches get held for n seconds, where n represents my age.  Yep, it hurts, but I do get even more aroused.  

In recent years, I have asked G to give me pinches totalling my age after a much deserved spanking.  I now get that many pinches on each cheek.  I do like it, although I do pay for the soreness afterwards.

In the past, we have experimented with my getting a set of pinches first before getting spanked.  I didn't like it as much.  The pinches were tenderizing my bottom before the hard swats came down.  Flipping them around has been far more fun for both of us.

Who says you should only get pinches for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?  Pinches aren't for everyone, but they certainly spice up our spankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment