Thursday, April 25, 2019

Students, plaid skirt, and a spanking

I have spent the last hour putting together farewell gifts for my students. Earlier in the day, I went out to get gourmet cookies that they love. I also gave them a mug with chocolates inside.

It has been great having them on board. I will be sad to see them go. They do need to head back to university. They are in a few classes together this upcoming term.

My guy likes thinking about my playing his student.
"I would spank you for every question you got wrong on my exam," he said.
"I like that. You'd spank me no matter what result I got on it," I noted.
"Yes, that's true," he replied.
"We both win. I need to find that plaid short skirt of mine," I replied.
He likes that skirt. He immediately got hard. I was already wet. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment