Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Vaccines and dating criteria

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. My blood and urine reports were good.

I was asked whether I got my diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine recently. I said that I haven't had it since I was a kid.

Apparently, you are supposed to get it every ten years. Who knew? I got mine done. It's better safe than sorry.

I also got a leaflet from my doctor on the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. Apparently, it's open to any adult who is sexually active where I live.

My guy and I talked about our health and partners that we've had when we first started dating.
"I have only had sex with one other person in my life," he admitted.
"Same here," I replied.
"That's good. We won't get any weird viruses," he stated.
"So, that's how you choose who you want to date. Attractive? Yes. No sexually transmitted diseases? Good. I'm horny. Let's go!"
He's sweet. I'm glad that we have been together, and we have been healthy and happy every since.

No comments:

Post a Comment