Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Mac mini is happy again as I prepare for bloodwork

My Mac mini has good and bad days. Yesterday was bad. Today, my Mac mini is operational and happy.

I know that it's time to get a new Mac mini. I just don't want to shell out for one. They aren't exactly cheap. I can always use my laptop, which works fine.

I'm currently fasting for bloodwork. I had a decent salad for dinner from Chipotle. I am oddly still full from it. However, I am planning where I want to get breakfast after I'm done with my bloodwork.

2 comments:

  1. all the best with the bloods. i hope we get an update when you get the results. here's wishing you that all the values come out normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Fondles! It went well. Just patiently waiting for the results now. =)

      Delete