Monday, July 10, 2017

Show plans and progress

I have spent this weekend doing a bit of work. To make a long story short, I worked a couple of hours on Saturday. It's the perfect time to do this specific work, as no one else has any files open. If they did, I wouldn't be able to do what I needed to do.

I will leave work early on Friday to compensate. It's the perfect plan, for I am going to a show with my former student who is now a friend. She recently got her full driver's licence and is a bit nervous about driving to the venue's lot on her own. So, I will pick her up from work and go together. It makes sense that we park as one and save some money on parking. We'll grab a bite to eat before the show.

On Sunday, I spent the day trying to clean up. I made a dent, but I have plenty more to do. Some progress is better than no progress at all!

Weekends fly by too quickly. The countdown begins to get to the next one.

2 comments:

  1. OH there is never enough time for cleaning. As soon as one thing is done, another needs doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's an endless cycle of cleaning.

      Delete