Sunday, September 27, 2015

Shopping for a car, sending a sweet note, and missing me

My guy is looking for a car. He tends to get a used car every three to four years. He is looking to get a manual one, as he is tired driving his nearly four-year-old automatic.

He told me the other day that he was going to look for one and to wish him luck. I replied that I would cross my fingers once I was done typing and wanted to hear what happened.

He wrote me a quick message:
Hey there sweet thing,
The car I saw wasn't that great. I will see other cars. Keep your pretty fingers crossed.
I like when we calls me sweet thing. He also misses me when he says that my fingers are pretty in a message.

He's sweet, despite not finding the right car. I told him that he will eventually. He just needs to continue looking.

2 comments:

  1. Now see CB...here is another opportunity for you. Each time your guy looks at a car that is not suitable, he can take his disappointment out on your tushie! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete