Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Spanking memories, including a birthday spanking, while road-tripping

A friend from the States has decided to venture up to Canada for the first time with her wife. They are reliving Anne of Green Gables on the east coast.

I am envious of them. I did a road trip to the east coast (both Canadian and American) several years ago with my then-husband.

After work, I picked him up and we drove from Toronto to Montreal. We stayed there for a couple of days.

It was a couple of days before my birthday. He wanted to spank me, to get me warmed up for my special day. I remember bending over a chair in our cozy hotel and being spanked over my panties. He used his bare hand.

The next day, we drove off to Fredericton and stayed at a nice hotel. The bed was huge, with beautiful white bedding. He wanted to spank me. So, I went over his knee. He used his hand again, but spanked me over my panties first, followed by lowering them down and spanking me hard across my bare backside.

It was nice driving with a sore bottom on this road trip. Luckily, I tend to drive with a seat cushion, so I was okay.

From Fredericton, we drove to Halifax. We celebrated my birthday there. We had a wonderful dinner that evening.

He whispered in my ear that he was going to get the hotel bed set up and that I should come up in ten minutes. I was still polishing off my dessert, so I was okay with his leaving the table early.

I finally went back to our room. He had a wooden paddle ready. There really wasn't much for him to set up. He was more preparing himself on the bed.

Needless to day, I had a nice birthday spanking. I was across his lap. He pulled down my shorts and spanked me with my new wooden paddle. My panties then came off and he spanked me hard with the paddle.

Although he is gone, as was our marriage, I loved this road trip and the spanking stops along the way.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that even though he is gone and your marriage went before that, you still have some lovely memories CB. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete