Monday, February 04, 2013

Getting two presents: a spanking and a lapdesk

Last week, my guy and I only came into the office once. It was on Wednesday. We didn't exactly plan coming into work for just one day. It simply happened.

Monday was not a good day for driving. There was snow, freezing rain, rain, and more. You name the type of precipitation and it was there. My guy and I played it safe and stayed home. Wednesday was a warm day. The high hit 12°C.

These days, my guy and I have been sending more e-mails to each other. On Monday, we both talked about working from home and making it to work on Wednesday. I had thought about coming into work on Tuesday instead, but I was too busy troubleshooting a problem I was experiencing with our software product.

On Wednesday, I wore my blue, double-v sweater into work with a pair of grey corduroy pants. My guy was in deep thought in front of his laptop. I interrupted him. He was happy to see me. He saw me take off my coat. I could tell that he was excited to see that I was wearing one of his favourite sweaters.

My guy was quiet for a bit. I knew that he was taking a nap, but I didn't disturb him. He had told me that he was up until 2 am and didn't sleep all that well. 

He logged on to Skype, asking me what time I would be leaving work. He wanted quality time. I wanted it, too.

He left first. Unfortunately, a colleague wanted to talk to me, so I had to spend some time explaining something to her. Twenty minutes later, I left work and headed over to our usual treehouse spot.

My guy was patiently waiting for me. He was on his laptop. I took my coat off and got into the backseat of his car.

As usual, we started off kissing. We kissed a lot. We then hugged for a bit before resuming our kissing session.

He caressed my breasts and kissed my neck and the back of my neck. He kissed my bare skin exposed by my double-v sweater.
"I love that," I said quietly, almost moaning.
"That's the advantage of wearing a sexy double-v sweater."
Our lips met again and we kissed some more. I love cradling the back of his head in my hand. It fits like a glove.
"You are going to be punished for making me wait," he whispered in my left ear.
"But, I didn't do anything wrong," I protested, as we continued to kiss.
We stopped kissing. He shifted himself by sitting in the middle of the backseat. I went over his knee. He pulled down both my pants and panties, without unbuttoning or unzipping the fly. He has never done that before.

He groped each buttock for a bit and then slowly smacked each one.
"Do you know why I am spanking you?" he asked between smacks.
"No," I said almost innocently.
"You kept me waiting here."
"That's so unfair," I protested.
"Why is that unfair?" he asked me.
"You have kept me waiting a number of times and you don't get punished."
"I can't wait that long. You know that."
The smacks came down harder on each buttock. He was spanking me hard. I could feel the sting. He was enjoying every moment. I was, too.
"What do you say about this matter?"
"This spanking hurts," I whined.
"Are you sorry?" he asked me.
"I don't know," I toyed.
He spanked me some more. I finally gave in and said that I was sorry. He called me a good girl and fingered both my pussy and butt. I was wet as all can be. My orgasm was intense. I rested across my guy's lap afterwards. I then said something that my guy couldn't hear. When I finally had enough strength to get up, I repeated myself.
"I love when you caress my butt," I told him.
"It's hard to hear you," he said, smiling at me.
"Yes, when my face is pressed against the side of your car."
"Your face should never be pressed against anything," he said in his sweet way.
"It should against your face," I said, moving towards him and kissing his lips.
Round two consisted of being fingered by him. I went ahead with unbuttoning and unzipping my pants so he could have more access while fingering me. I was incredibly aroused. I came again and was in a happy state of mind.

We cuddled for a bit as I tried to snap out of being in dopey mode. My hand went to his cock. It was hard under his pants. I stroked it, like I normally do for starters. My guy likes it so much that he told me so. I complied.
"Can you take it out of my pants?" he asked me. He has never told me to do it before. It's another first."Sure."
I unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. We both took his briefs and pants down. I wrapped my hand around his erect penis and gave him a handjob.

My left hand went under his bare right thigh. Eventually, my hand went to the inside of his thigh, which he thoroughly enjoyed. My guy ejaculated. He was completely out of it. It was nice to see.

We rested for a bit before we cleaned up. He gave me some hand sanitizer, too.

He told me to look up. I was looking at his moonroof. He was dopey. He had meant behind me.

He had told me that he'd get me a lapdesk for my iPad and more. It was sitting behind our heads. It was nice.
"I love it!" I exclaimed. "Thank you! You spoil me."
"No, I don't," he replied. "I don't do it enough."
We hugged and talked for a while. My guy promised to send me his travel itinerary and hotel details. It is exciting to go somewhere with him, even though it's a business trip for him and some much needed time off for me. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that. However, I need new glasses obviously. I could have sworn it said "lapdance."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! If I could do a proper lap dance, that would have been a great present for my guy. =)

      Delete