Monday, March 12, 2012

Minor tweaks to my blog links section

It has taken me some time to convince myself to switch from the old Blogger editing interface to the new one. I have been using the new, cleaner version for at least a month. So far, so good!

I finally got around to changing my blog links on the right menu pane. The older version would not allow anyone to click a link and have it open in a new window. I finally installed the new blog gadget, which automatically does what I want it to do. I also got rid of some older blog links that no longer exist and have added a few new ones that I have been reading as of late.

In my profile, I have removed my e-mail address. It is not that I don't welcome your feedback. I am horrible at responding to e-mails these days. I do respond to comments on blog posts a lot faster, so please continue to do that!

Those are all my recent changes to my blog. I suppose that I should hit the sack. The combination of springing ahead due to Daylight Saving Time and going to work tomorrow is probably going to make getting up a challenge. We'll see.

My guy is pretty good at going to bed at a decent time. I am horrible at it. I need to learn from him. Then again, my habit gives him a fun reason to spank me. I will need to suggest it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment