Sunday, December 11, 2011

Purple fuzzy paddle... I want it!

I found a post on Spanking Blog that intrigued me. It was about a sale on a number of items, including paddles.

Purple is my favourite colour. My iPhone, iPod classic, and iPod touch devices all have purple cases that protect them. My purse is purple. I own at least four purple sweaters. Even my appointment book has a purple cover on it.

So, when I saw the purple paddle on The Stockroom, I just knew that I wanted it.


It's interesting, but I've never been spanked in a sensual manner, other than a few light lovetaps before my bottom turns various shades of pink. It intrigues me to be spanked with the fuzzy side of this paddle. I have a feeling that the leather side would be used more on me. Still, choice is good.

I hope to have this paddle by Christmas. It would make this naughty little girl so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment