Thursday, December 22, 2011

Breaking a crop during a spanking

Yesterday, my guy came to visit me. It was wonderful.

He was barely through the door when we hugged and kissed. I could feel his penis getting hard as it pressed against me. I was wearing a short, red plaid skirt and a black ballerina t-shirt. I had missed him so much. He felt the same way about me. He apologized for having cold hands. I said that they'd warm up holding me.

He gave me a present. It was a heart-shaped riding crop that vibrates. Frankly, the vibrating part of the crop made me a bit intimidated, but it was this item:
I took it out of the plastic wrap. He inserted the battery. The heart part was leather. I knew that it would hurt when applied to my backside.

We hugged and kissed. He liked the school girl look on me.
"You are the sexiest student I've ever had," he said, as he kissed me. "How are you going to study for your next exam?"
"I won't," I said. "It's a waste of time."
"You know what happens to girls like you?" he asked me.
"No," I said ignorantly, as we kissed.
"They get punished," he said, as we continued to hug and kiss.
He started to undress me. Off came my top. I could tell that he was enjoying kissing me. We did a lot of that, which I enjoyed. He has the softest lips. He then undid my bra, slowly sliding the white straps off my shoulders, playing with my breasts, and then slipping the bra off. He continued to cup my breasts, eventually playing with my nipples.

We hugged and kissed some more. He lifted my plaid skirt up and gave my backside some whacks. I was excited. He then pulled down my purple panties and smacked my bare bottom several times. It was the first time that he has ever done that, which aroused me.

He led me to the bed. I went face down on it, with my legs spread. He took my panties off completely. He felt the backs of both my legs and went ahead with using the heart-shaped, vibrating crop on my bare bottom. Each whack got harder. It hurt. He brushed my hair away from my face to see my reaction as each stroke of the crop landed on my bare backside.

Somehow, the crop snapped in two. The vibrating part was its own entity. I laughed. My ass has never broken a spanking instrument before.

Anyway, he continued to slap me with the crop. At one point, he slapped various parts of my legs before dishing out some strong slaps across my buttocks. I was in pain, but liked it.
"Are you going to be good?" he asked me.
"I'm not sure," I replied, which prompted more slaps on my poor backside.
"Your ass is getting red," he remarked, rubbing it from time to time.
"Is it as red as the colour of my skirt yet?" I asked him, which made him laugh.
Finally, I had had enough. I was wet and sore. I turned over. He liked looking at my pussy, noting that he liked hairy ones. He fingered me while he took off his navy blue pants. He asked me to kiss his cock. I did. I liked how smooth the head was. Somehow, I ended up wrapping my mouth around it. It surprised both of us. I'm not the type to give blowjobs.

He eventually joined me on the bed and had me suck his cock while I was on my back. He continued to make me come, which I did. I didn't gag, but I was enjoying the experience, moaning from time to time.

He then stood in front of me and asked that I give him a hand job. I talked about being alone with him at work late at night, working overtime. I had a tight blouse on and a short skirt. He would come over to my cubicle and do whatever he wanted to me. I told him that I had a bottle of booze in my desk drawer and that I would drink it. He could then have his way with me, which got him excited. He eventually came all over my bare thigh.
"I made a mess," he said in his boyish way, which made us both laugh.
After we both cleaned up, we hugged for a bit. He told me that I had the most gorgeous, full lips he has ever kissed. That was sweet of him. He also said that I looked so sexy and that he was turned on by my crossing my legs in such a short skirt.

He held my left hand and kissed it.
"Nice nails," he remarked. He likes manicured nails.
"I lucked out," I said, for having nice hands with nail polish on my nails.
He looked charming in a crisp, white shirt, with a black leather belt around his navy blue pants. He fit the role perfectly as a teacher spanking a naughty student.

It was a good day. He said that he didn't know how he was going to drive to work. I offered to drive him, which prompted him to kiss me intently.
"I've missed you," I said, wrapping my arms around him.
"Me, too," he replied.
"You missed you, too?" I replied, which made him swat my smarting bottom.
He recently got a really nice, used car. I got to see it from afar.
"I'll take you for a drive it in soon," he stated.
"Maybe we can try the backseat," I said, which made us both smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment