Monday, April 18, 2022

Happy belated Easter!

Happy belated Easter! I spent a good part of my morning making Easter lunch for my parents and me. It turned out well.

I woke up at 8 am, which is my usual wakeup time during the weekday. I felt that it would be best to serve lunch at 12:30 am, as opposed to 2 pm if I got up at my usual weekend time of 9:30 am.
 
Here are some food pics. I'm starting with a plate of stuffing, mashed potatoes, and roasted veggies and turkey.
 

 I love stuffing. I tend to put onions, mushrooms, and celery in it.


I love how crispy the skin ended up on the turkey. Delicious!


If you do observe Easter, I hope that it was peaceful, and that you were able to spend it with folks that you care about and love.

2 comments:

  1. that looks delicious! hope your Easter was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter was great with the parents and the food turned out well. I hope that you had a nice Easter, too.

      Delete