Friday, December 20, 2019

Good things came in threes for me

The year is winding down at work. I got a bunch of gifts on Thursday.

A project manager thanked me for my hard work recently. She got me a Belgian chocolate cake. I was feeling chilled and not the best yesterday, so I'll eat the cake when I am back to my normal self. I thanked her for the kind gesture.

A colleague got me chocolates. Yum!

Finally, my manager gave me a bunch of points towards anything at our online store. He thanked me for my efforts getting five software releases out the door within the last three weeks.

No wonder I felt under the weather yesterday. Work has just been weighing me down. Today is my last workday before I go on vacation. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there well done with all the work. I hope you have a great holiday and maybe meet someone nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michael! It's nice to hear from you. Thanks so much. I hope that I meet a nice person soon, too. =)

      Delete
  2. sending 3 spankings and 3 pinches your way today!

    ReplyDelete