Monday, January 22, 2018

Travel and scheduling... challenging!

These days, I have been looking at photos that I have taken over the years. Recently, I decided to clean up duplicate photos and reminisce. A vacation for a couple of weeks will do that to me.

It has been a while since my guy and I have travelled together. His business trips have been reduced for a while, thanks to a corporate ban on travel.

My guy has a trip to Seattle. The decision here is up to the customer. Once that is done, we have both decided to spend some time together there.

It hasn't been all that bad with the travel ban at work. It has been nice to spend more time together on weekends. These days, it's trying to figure out which weekend works best for both of us.

Ah, scheduling challenges are so much fun! Thank goodness for text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.

2 comments:

  1. you're a real trooper! yes, thank goodness for technology. And as you say, hotel rooms are fun! (Have a great time planning the next weekend escape!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! The reservation is done. =)

      Delete