Wednesday, April 06, 2016

F is for funny bobblehead

One night last week, I was resting my head on my guy's thigh as I was holding his hard member. I had given him a handjob and had cleaned up. I have never held his erect penis while the erection slowly dies down.

My guy and I were also experimenting with our weed vapourizer for the second time. He had only one puff. I had three.

He told me the following day that I was looking at his member shrink. I then said that it looked like a bobblehead and jiggled it. It made me happy and giggle a ton. My guy thought that I looked cute and sweet.

I guess that my guy's member has a new name when it's in a restful state. It is a head, after all! I am a funny girl.

6 comments:

  1. Smile, you are funny, girl with the naughty name. And make a cute couple.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I can totally picture the situation and it makes ME giggle! Funny bobblehead. HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you giggle! At least I'm creative when I am dopey. =)

      Delete
  3. ROFL CB...you crack me up! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete