Wednesday, June 10, 2015

J is for jeggings

My guy is somewhat traditional in his ways. He insists on paying for lunch or dinner whenever we dine out. He will open the car door for me and close it before he gets in. He also insists of driving me places. It's one of his sweet qualities.

When it comes to clothes, I tend to wear styles that will endure for years. I try not to follow trends.

For years, I avoided wearing leggings. I have large calves and I always felt like they were being strangled when I tried on a pair of leggings. I felt the same way about skinny jeans.

Well, the fabric technology has changed and improved over the years. Wearing white leggings no longer means that you can see everything underneath, as if you had x-ray vision. They stretch much better. As a result, they are comfortable.

I bought my first pair of jeggings (jean leggings) last winter and loved how comfortable they were on me. I wore the same pair on my flight to Istanbul.

The first time I wore my jeggings in our treehouse, my guy didn't know what to do with them or me.
"Your jeans don't have a fly!" he exclaimed.
"They are jeggings. You pull them on."
"How am I going to get access to you?" he asked.
"You just have to pull them off."
When I got to the hotel in Istanbul, while lying on my back on the bed, my guy took my jeggings off in one smooth motion. He was so used to jeans having a fly and a button. They were both missing. It was a good reason for me to be spanked.

I also wear bras that are comfortable. They look different to my guy. However, he never has an issue unfastening whatever bra I am wearing.

I suppose that guys will figure out how to disrobe you no matter how foreign your clothes seem to be to them, at first. Practice does indeed make perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing jeggings...so comfy but I do have to have the ones with back pockets. ;) Never heard of jeggings getting someone spanked but hey...whatever works! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also own jeggings with back pockets. They are far more flattering than ones without pockets.

      Yeah, my guy will find any excuse to spank me. =)

      Delete