Saturday, June 27, 2015

Seeing my guy as often as I can and ending the week with a date night

It's late. Well, it depends on how you look at it. It's Saturday morning. It's early.

It has been a good week. I was at the office four days this week and got to see my guy for all four of them.

We weren't sure about getting together yesterday. We tend to have difficulty having lunch on Fridays. I asked him to see whether we could get together after work. The course that he was teaching was behind, so he had to make up for lost time.

I texted my guy just after 16:00. My day was rough in that I was doing work that I had not anticipated. Every task given to me was so last minute. My guy was done for the day. I couldn't come down to see him, for he had to people still in the boardroom.

Instead, my guy asked whether I was hungry. I was. He was, too. We decided to go out for an early dinner at our usual hangout.

It's always a perfect week when we have a date night. It's always good when we talk about our day and laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet CB...so nice that you two got to spend so much time together. Going out to dinner and conversation with the one you love is the perfect way to end a week..no matter how good or bad. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete