Friday, December 06, 2013

Sweet somethings on Skype

My guy (MG) is expressing himself these days, to the point where he is just plain mushy. It's a nice side of him to see.

We have a seven-hour time difference for the next three weeks. He sent me a message on Skype at midnight his time.
MG: Hey there, sweetness.
Me: Hey, you! Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
MG: Yes, I should be in bed now... with you.
Me: =) I miss you.
I found an empty boardroom at work and closed the door. We chatted for about 1.5 hours.

I asked how his day went and whether he had a chance to do some sightseeing. He went out with a couple of folks from his seminar.
"I thought about you all night," he insisted. "I wanted to get back to the hotel as soon as I could to talk to you."
"You're being so sweet and mushy," I said.
"That's because you are sweet and sexy."
We spent some time getting off. I won't go into too much detail here. I have many future posts to write!

I did manage to buy a silicone paddle a while back during the Black Friday sales here. I told my guy about it. I am excited to have it used on me. Although I like when he spanks me hard with his bare hand, a bit of relief now and again with a spanking implement is a refreshing change. He is equally eager to try it out on me.

2 comments:

  1. I must say that baddles don't do it for me must be memories of childhoud, but a good and firm hand on my elderly bottom has always worked wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Terri! Yes, conjuring up bad memories would make being paddled not so enjoyable. I never was spanked as a child, so being spanked is enjoyable and I do like the paddle used on my backside.

      Glad that you enjoy a firm hand as much as I do. No matter how old you are, firm smacks applied to your backside is always a huge turn-on. Cheers!

      Delete