Thursday, December 26, 2013

Santa and the good girl

My guy and I have been talking frequently as of late. It has been wonderful.

We missed a day or two here and there within a three-week period. For instance, we didn't chat on Friday, December 13. It wasn't that we were superstitious. It was a hectic day for me. I had to head into the office to get a new laptop and migrate a number of files. I also had an interview to conduct. I found out that a writer decided to leave the company. I also was flying out that evening and knew that I wouldn't have a chance to talk to my guy.

On my last full day in London, I visited Harrods. It is quite an impressive store.


You know when you are in a huge department store when cashiers ask you whether you need directions and hand you a mini booklet that outlines where everything is.

Is it strange that I got horny in Harrods over Santa Claus? It sounds a bit peculiar, so I will try and explain the context.

I walked by a Lego version of Santa Claus. It was amazing.



I thought about my guy in a Santa outfit. He wouldn't be the best Santa as far as his physique goes, as my guy is thin. However, with a fake belly, white beard, and white wig, he could pass.

I was fantasizing about my guy being Santa and my being a little girl waiting to tell him what I wanted for Christmas. I liked the thought of sitting on his lap. I could feel how hard his erect penis was under his red suit. If I were bad and Santa sensed it, he could put me over his lap and spank me across my short skirt. If I were particularly bad, he could hike up my skirt, pull down my panties, and spank me with his bare hand.

That evening, my guy and I chatted on Skype. I told him about my fantasy. He liked it. We had phone sex and changed it up a bit. Instead of being spanking in public, it happened in a more secluded place. He said that since I was good, that I could suck Santa after my hard spanking. My backside was as red as Santa's suit. I was also a ditzy good girl, which we both enjoyed.

Needless to say, we both came. We both felt dopey afterwards. We both missed each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment