Sunday, May 27, 2007

Naughty little boy with his cap

On Friday, in the afternoon, DJ was being silly. He has a red fire warden hat he has to wear in case there's a fire in the building. Well, he wore it, despite the fact that there wasn't an evacuation going on.

"I'm afraid to look," I said, continuing to type with my back facing him.
"Just look," he said. I did. He had his cap on, which made me get chills up my spine.

"I shouldn't have looked," I said.

"What? Did I traumatize you?" he asked me with a slight snicker in his voice.

"I'm always traumatized," I said.

"Come on, it's Friday! Liven up," he insisted. I looked at him. He now had his cap on backwards.

"Oh dear," I said. He had a smirk on his face. It was quite a turn-on. A naughty little boy with his cap on backwards. He had that I-didn't-do-a-thing-but-I'm-an-insolent-little-boy expression on his face.

"Look at my cap now," he said to me. I looked. I smiled and held my composure. He had his cap on sideways.
I wanted to put him over my knee and spank him badly.

Of note, the SPAM fly swatter does a nice job in the spanking implement department. I have nearly recovered after all the swats on my bare bottom. Who knows? Maybe I'll asked to have that used on my birthday. There's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment