Sunday, June 13, 2021

Vaccine and patios

Businesses are slowly reopening. We are able to dine on patios. It's optimistic.

I was supposed to meet a friend on Saturday to have a bite to eat on a patio. She ended up getting her second vaccine shot on Friday and ended up feeling sick. So, I offered to cancel our reservation.

My friend got sick after her first shot. It doesn't surprise me that she got sick after her second one.

The woman at the restaurant was great. She was pleased that I took the time to do the cancellation.

I just learned that our province has made a timing change for the second vaccine. My second appointment was twelve months after my first one. It's now reduced to eight, which means that I can get my second shot at the end of this month.

It's cool. I'll need to wait to see how to reschedule my second shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment