Sunday, October 06, 2019

Heartbreak advice from Dax Shepard

I was listening to an episode of the Ellen on the Go podcast. Dax Shepard was on the show for a segment called Dr. Dax. It's where audience members ask him advice.

He offers funny and sensible answers. There was a woman who had just been dumped and asked how she should handle heartbreak.

He first joked and said that she should sleep with every female friend of his. The more serious answer was to say, "It is only temporary," as a mantra.

It's similar to how I am approaching my broken heart,. It is temporary. Time will help and heal.

2 comments:

  1. I used to recite "this too shall pass" whenever I felt overwhelmed at something. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your saying, too. Thanks, Fondles! Hugs back. =)

      Delete