Friday, December 18, 2015

Hair knowledge and a sweet compliment

In a recent Skype call, my guy was concerned that his hair was falling out more rapidly than he wanted. My guy has a small bald patch, but he has a decent head of hair.

I told my guy that hair grows in cycles and that shedding does happen. It's a question of whether it will grow back. I am hoping that it's just the regular hair growth cycle.

I went through losing a lot of hair in the past. When my mom suffered a stroke, I lost a good chunk of my hair. I felt embarrassed having bald patches. Eventually, most of it grew back after six to eight months. It's not perfect to this day, but I am thankful that I still have a decent head of hair.
"You didn't realize that I knew so much about hair," I told my guy at the end of our conversation.
"That's what happens when I date someone smart," he said.
Cue the sweetness music!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet exchange. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete