Friday, December 23, 2005

Implements at Shoppers Drug Mart

I was in Shoppers Drug Mart after work today, doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. I went to the hair accessories section and found a couple of hair brushes that got me rather aroused. They were square and ressembled paddles. It made me want to buy one, bring it home, put myself over G's knee, have him take down my pants and panties, and spank me hard with the paddle until my bare bottom turned pink.

I'd like the hair brush paddle for Christmas, please.

1 comment:

  1. mmm...! lovely post. I really dig those ubiquitous 'paddle brushes'...So perfectly normal to have a brush layin around, yet sexualized in a domestic way.

    in fact, saw an exquisite cherry red(!) plastic 'paddle brush' at CVS pharmacy the other day. Hm.......

    Make yourself at home anytime at "The Cherry Red Report." I hope you will enjoy it!

    Cheers,
    Dave
    "The Cherry Red Report"
    d-

    ReplyDelete