Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Income tax filing

Yesterday, I was on a quest to complete my annual TurboTax purchase. I went to Costco first because I had a rebate coupon to redeem. It didn't have what I was looking for.

I then visited Staples, which has been my go-to store for tax software for the last few years. Sure enough, it had the software that I was looking for. It was too bad that I had to shell out for it, as opposed to using my rebate coupon.

Tonight, I filed my tax return. I'll do my parents' returns later on this week. I'm a bit late this year completing them, especially mine.

I'm glad that mine is done. I feel accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. Good job. Best not to procrastinate1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's less stressful when I get my taxes done sooner than later.

      Delete