Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Due to a snowstorm that blew in on Christmas Eve, I decided to make Christmas dinner (it was more luch) early. My parents and I feasted on Christmas Eve. Today, I've have been eating leftovers, which I love.

I was stateside last year for Christmas and New Year's Day. It's nice to be home for the holidays this year.

I hope that you and yours have a fabulous holiday season. I am currently dealing with a sore throat and a mild cold. I'll write more about my recent travels once I have a chance. I am on a break from work.

I basically slept for two hours this afternoon. I felt tired from being sick. I'm more energetic now, which is encouraging.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Merry Christmas Cutiebootie! Glad you managed to get Christmas feasting done despite the weather! I have JUST finished the last bits of turkey ham from a Christmas dinner I hosted 2 weeks ago! I don't think I want any more Christmas leftovers for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry belated Christmas, Fondles! I completely get why you don't want leftovers for a bit. You've had two weeks of them and that's plenty! I'm still in single digits, so I'm still happy about them. =)

      Delete