Sunday, October 23, 2022

I'm back... again!

It has been well over a month since I last wrote here. It has been both busy and good on my end.

I spent the last 1.5 weeks heading back to the Twin Cities. I took in two Minnesota Wild games. I also made the trip down to Des Moines, IA for the first time to see the farm team, the Iowa Wild.

The drive from Minneapolis to Des Moines is roughly four hours. I don't get why there are so many drivers who simply plop themselves in the left lane and drive the normal speed limit in it. The left lane is for passing, people.

There seemed to be a higher number of folks on this particular route, both northbound and southbound, who occupied the left lane and should have moved over to the right lane. Ugh!

I hope to write more. It has been tough, especially when I'm on the road with my work laptop and don't want to blog from it.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's prudent of you not to blog on the work lappy! I had laptop troubles last month too so I was absent for a bit as well. Glad you managed time to catch some games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your laptop issues. I'm getting a new work one this week after having it for four years. It has been problematic recently, too.

      Delete