Sunday, May 19, 2019

Dreaming of being spanked, and waking up wet and horny

I had a good dream last night. It was so good that after it was done, I woke up briefly.

I dreamt of my guy. He tends to be in my dreams when I miss him a lot.

We were cuddling. He turned me onto my stomach in bed and spanked me across an extremely short pair of shorts. He pulled them down and continued spanking each buttock with his hand. Finally, my panties came down and it was my bare backside being spanked.

I woke up wet, horny, and happy. I had to play with myself before I fell back to sleep.

It was a good dream that will come to reality soon.

2 comments:

  1. I have had such a dream, but being a male, single, it was from an older lady that I visit often. She has that motherly look and when I dream about her, it her giving me a spanking. I have such an erection when I awake I lay in bed and stroke slowly and see her spanking me. When I finally come it feels so good, that I wish it would never end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thanks for sharing your dream. I feel the same way. I love how aroused I am that I don't want it to end and I'd rather stay in bed longer.

      Delete