Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The date - part 1

On Monday, I drove to our regular Chinese restaurant. I had suggested that we have a date night, to get reacquainted with each other and catch up. It had been over two weeks since we had last seen each other. Coincidentally, I had introduced him to this restaurant and he has loved every item on the menu ever since.

It was a gorgeous day. It felt like summer. I wore a grey short-sleeved shirt. It was a low-cut shirt to begin with, but it had a couple of buttons that you can undo. I know that my guy likes easy access, so I was being accommodating.

I had taken a picture of a new pair of sandals that I was wearing the other day and sent it as an attachment in an e-mail. He liked them and wondered what they would look like paired with a skirt. I wore a navy blue skirt with them. I felt feminine and girlie.

I waited for my guy to arrive at the restaurant. I didn't see his car in the parking lot, so I waited in my car. My car's windows were three-quarters down on either side. I was checking my e-mail.

Moments later, my guy walked up next to me. I said hi and asked how he was doing.

He has a romantic side to him. He poked his head through the window and kissed me on the lips. It was a long, passionate kiss. My head moved back and touched the headrest. My right hand cradled my guy's head automatically. It was a nice kiss.

My guy has a boyish tendency about him. He reached into the car and moved his hand under my skirt, caressing my bare thigh. He also took a peek under my shirt. He remarked that I was wearing a black bra, which he approved of.

I rolled up my car's windows and got out of the car. He immediately groped my left buttock. I felt like melting. I have missed his touch.

We got into the restaurant and sat down. My guy sat next to me. As soon as the server had left, he couldn't help but to squeeze and caress my bare thigh. At one point, he was playing with my crotch.

I reciprocated when my guy moved my hand to his crotch. His cock was hard as all can be. I played with it for a bit. My guy actually had to tell me to stop, as he didn't want to ejaculate in the restaurant!

We talked and ate. He ordered hot and sour soup. I ordered won ton noodle soup. I couldn't eat it all, so I had my guy eat whatever noodles and won tons were left over. It was a light dinner, but it worked out well for both of us.

He groped my buttock again. I moved my left hand up and down his back. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to hug me badly.

When we had finished eating and chatting up a storm, we headed to the counter where my guy graciously paid for dinner. He played with my crotch again, rubbing it with his finger. I was so turned on.

We headed out to the parking lot and drove to our local treehouse location.

Part two is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment