Friday, August 18, 2017

Testes job being processed

At work on Thursday, I had submitted a job to be processed. I write for a living and needed to see what my output looked like.

Naturally, there can be a number of jobs being run simultaneously. There were five other jobs happening.

One writer ended up creating a project called Testes and submitting a job to see its output. Nope, no joke. Testes.

Maybe I should create its sidekick, Penis.

Naturally, it makes more sense if I submit a job called Spank Me. My guy would make sure that this job would be completed by him!

It's never a dull day at work.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Testes is a contraction of some words and ended up having the misfortune of coming out thus? Still, funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing, Fondles. At first, I thought that it should have been Tests, but I like Testes better. =)

      Delete