Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Headache and stress

There are some folks who stress me out at work. On Monday, two of them managed to do so.

I ended up with a headache after lunch. My manager sits next to me. The last time I had a headache, I ended up with an eye stroke in my right eye. It felt similar, so I took it easy.

I ended up taking a couple of pain killers, drank some hot tea, tried walking around the floor at work, and ended up relaxing in a small meeting room. It all helped a bit, but I still had a headache.

My manager indicated that if I wasn't feeling better after half an hour, I should go home. Of course, I needed to be okay driving. I ended up leaving early at 16:00.

I do feel better. It has been a while since I have felt this stressed out. Luckily, I am working from home for a couple of days. I should be able to destress.

No comments:

Post a Comment