Sunday, August 13, 2017

Installing an instant messaging app on my guy's phone and wanting to be spanked

My guy is the first to admit that he doesn't like technology. I have always found that to be an interesting remark, as we both work in the technology sector. He does pretty well under the circumstances.

We have an instant messaging app at work that all employees use often. I asked my guy a while back whether he has installed it on his phone. He did install the app, but had some problems configuring it.

The other day, at our usual Chinese restaurant, I helped him with the configuration. Moments later, he was able to sign in and use the app. He was happy.
"You are my geeky girl. Thank you," he said, smiling at me.
"You're welcome. I'm your geeky gadget girl, right?" I asked him.
"Yes, you sure are," he confirmed.
"I'm your good geeky gadget girl," I said, smiling.
"Um, that depends. I like when you are bad, so I can bend you over and smack your butt hard," he admitted.
I like when he tells me that I am bad. It makes me happy and horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment